DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
The Try Dive is a dive mini course for people who have never dived before or don’t have the time or desire to do a full course to get certified.
The course consists of two dives. At the first dive you will learn four basic skills which gives you a basic idea about your equipment and saftety and enables you to dive in a safe way:
- Clear the mask
- Recovry and clear th regulator
- Comunication with hand signals
- Equalization techniques
After that you will go to the reef
On the second dive you will continue diving through a beautiful reef. The second dive is purely to enjoy diving. You will dive at two different dive sites to have the máximum experience.
- Rental equipment (wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel, BCD, 2 Tanks and regulator)
- Transportation by boat from the Santa Marta International Marina to the dive sites and back.
- Water and snacks on the boat, coffee and water at the dive shop.
- 2 dives
- Pictures underwater
- Small Groups
- PADI Instructor
220.000 COP per person.